MULTI MEDICAL GROUP PTY LTD PRODUCT WARRANTY
This warranty is current and applicable from 1 January 2005. All buyers of the vacuum erection device are assumed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of the warranty.
During the period of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery of the Osbon vacuum erection device (hereafter referred to as the ‘Product’) from Multi Medical Group Pty Limited (hereafter referred to as the ‘Seller’) to the buyer of the Product, the Seller will refund the cost of the Product to the buyer subject to the terms and conditions detailed immediately below:
- The Seller will only refund the cost of the Product subject to the Product not being modified or damaged by the buyer of the Product;
- The buyer is required to make (2) telephone calls to receive instruction from the Seller‘s qualified technician. The buyer of the Product is to comply with all reasonable directions of the Seller’s qualified technician;
- The buyer is required to all return all Products, instructions booklets, DVDs, packaging, undamaged to the Seller;
- The buyer of the Product shall pay all transportation costs incurred in returning the Product to the Seller;
- The buyer of the Product will pay any transportation costs incurred by the Seller in sending the Product to the buyer;
- The buyer of the Product will pay the cost of any rings or lubrication used during the period the Product was in the possession of the buyer.
- The buyer of the product will have to provide a full and complete proof of purchase to the Seller.
- If the buyer fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions detailed in paragraphs (1) to (7) (inclusive) immediately above the eligibility of the buyer to a refund (if any) will be at the complete discretion of the Seller.